We know insurance, but we also know the construction trade. We understand the subtle nuances of construction insurance and how that affects the way you, as a contractor, do business, and we’re happy to leverage that knowledge to your advantage.
- 20+ years of industry focus
- For more than 20 years we have focused on the development of relationships with companies in the building industry and construction-related trades.
- Recognized industry leadership
- Tom Messier, our VP of Construction Industry Services, has been an officer of the Builders Assocation of Greater Boston (BAGB) and the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), and has been affiliated with these organizations for many years. Other members of our Account Executive staff are also members and officers of BAGB and NARI in Massachusetts and the Home Builders and Remodelers Association of New Hampshire.
- Thorough understanding of the complexities of Workers Compensation and Liability
- We recognize that within these standard types of coverage, the requirements of the construction industry are unique – our understanding of these special issues is key to providing you with the coverage you need.
- Strong relationships = leverage with insurance providers
- Because of our established reputation and tenure with our companies, we are able to negotiate on your behalf for a comprehensive program at the right price point for you.
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry-focused programs
- Though we have many long-standing markets for building industry business, we never stop looking for other programs that may provide better value.
- Dedicated Service Team with Building Industry training
- Our long-time focus on the building industry guarantees that your Account Executive and assigned Service Representative will have in-depth knowledge about how to quickly assist you in tackling an audit, your insurance/contractual relationship with subs, workers compensation questions and any other issues that arise.
Check out our Construction Toolbox below!
Thomas Messier, CIC
Construction Industry Services